I would say my english haven't really improved in two weeks. However im happy cos almost everybody says my english is very good. I can tell my accent is more english than american, that's exactly what I want, so that's why im hanging out with lots of english people.
About my spanish? Now that's funny, cos I've spoke just a couple of times with some mates that want to practice, and when im speaking to them i realise my accent is totally different!! It's like im pronouncing every single word, without skipping the 's' that chileans usually do.
Oh yeah, chileans! I haven't met any yet, though i heard the chilean accent twice while walking on the street. I though i would find a chilean in every corner, but i reckon Australia is too big and there ain't many as we all thought.
Anyways, here in Byron is full ofdutch belgium and french people... i guess the english are not interested in the surf thing... hope to find some in Brisbane.
Cheers!
About my spanish? Now that's funny, cos I've spoke just a couple of times with some mates that want to practice, and when im speaking to them i realise my accent is totally different!! It's like im pronouncing every single word, without skipping the 's' that chileans usually do.
Oh yeah, chileans! I haven't met any yet, though i heard the chilean accent twice while walking on the street. I though i would find a chilean in every corner, but i reckon Australia is too big and there ain't many as we all thought.
Anyways, here in Byron is full of
Cheers!
Ya aparecerán los chilenos. Si todos están tratando de dominar el inglés, no será fácil reconocerlos en las calles.
ReplyDelete¿Que tal si insertas una foto al blog? Dan ganas de ver la playa con los (y las) surfistas.