November 10, 2008

Am I just lucky or what?

From: andrea.celedon.o@gmail.com
To: Michael R
Subject: is the chilean girl in Melb!
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:44:11 +1100

Hi Michael!!

How are you? It’s been a while! Remember me? The chilean you met up in Brisbane at Z Bar. I just arrived in Melbourne 2 days ago (yeah, I got stuck in Brisi for 5 weeks!!) and now I’m happily settled in St. Kilda.

Well, here is my email… it will be nice to meet you again, perhaps your family as well. And of course, if you have the time, to get me a ride over the city :D 

Hope everything is going well for you.
Cheers!
Andrea

__________________________________________________________________________

De: Michael R
Enviado el: Lunes, 10 de Noviembre de 2008 11:59
Para: andrea.celedon.o@gmail.com
Asunto: RE: is the chilean girl in Melb!

Hi Andrea!

Welcome to Melbourne! What lovely weather we're turning on for you. Spring can be unsettled; last week it was a bit cold & rainy.

Of course I remember you. I don't make it a habit to chat to pretty, young girls in bars, so you kind of stuck in my memory. (I had forgotten the name of the bar in Brisbane, though.)

You mentioned wanting to bring a friend with you on the joyflight around the City. Is that still the case? It matters because it will affect the choice of aeroplane - a two-seater or a four-seater. The two-seater can do loops & rolls, if you're willing.

When would you like to go flying?

Regards, Michael

2 comments:

  1. Yeap, lucky girl.... I just wanted to leave a HUGE HUG FOR YOU AND THOUSAND KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Miss U sis!!!!
    Hope to see you soon... here, there or wherever life take us both.

    Love U!

    ReplyDelete